CEO of Hunkemöller International B.V.
Philip Mountford is the CEO of Hunkemöller International B.V. and has over 30 years of experience in the fast fashion industry. Philip has been CEO at Hunkemöller since 2009 and was part of the leadership team that turned Hunkemöller from a high street retailer into a recognized global and social omni-channel brand. Philip has previously been non-executive director at All Saints and currently is on the advisory board of Score, Chasin’ and Rivièra Maison.
COO of Hunkemöller International B.V.
Vi Patel is the COO of Hunkemöller International B.V. with more 25 years experience in the fashion industry. Vi has worked for Hunkemöller since 2009 starting as Country Head of Spain before further promotion to the board as Global Retail Director and then subsequently to the role of Chief Operating Officer since 2016. With extensive retail experience from department store trading, luxury retail, mid-market and now fast-fashion, Vi has brought a wealth of knowledge to further develop Hunkemöller into a prominent omni-channel retailer
CFO of Hunkemöller International B.V.
Michael Hitchcock joined Hunkemöller International as CFO in 2018. Michael has a wide background in international retail, wholesale and branding. Prior to Hunkemöller he was the CFO of L.K.Bennett Ltd and worked as CFO for Moss Bros Plc alongside Philip Mountford. Michael is a qualified Chartered Accountant who started in accountancy with Arthur Andersen in 1987.
GLOBAL MARKETING AND
• Started with Hunkemöller in January 2014
• Held senior positions in marketing and communications at Mars, Mattel and Sara Lee, and is former Marketing Director at Pearle Benelux
• Holds a BA in Business Administration and Marketing
GIJS VAN ENGELEN
GLOBAL OMNI-CHANNEL DIRECTOR
• Started with Hunkemöller in October 2013
• Former EMEA E-commerce Manager at Dell
• Holds a BA in E-commerce
GLOBAL BUYING DIRECTOR
•Started with Hunkemöller in March 2015
• Former Trading Director at Zulily, Product Director for Irisa Group and Head of Buying of Girlswear at Marks and Spencer
• Holds a BA in Business Studies
PLANNING AND DISTRIBUTION DIRECTOR
• Started with Hunkemöller in June 2016
• Former Director of Merchandising Supply, International and Sourcing at George, Asda Director of Merchadising and Business Transformation at Gap Inc. and Head of Merchandising at Marks and Spencer
• Holds a BA in Retail Marketing
GLOBAL HR DIRECTOR
• Started with Hunkemöller in August 2014
• Former HD Director at Fitness First Australia & Fitness First Europe and Global Head of Learning and Development at Whitbread plc.
• Holds a BA in Business Administration
• CHRO of the year 2016 (The Netherlands)
• HR Director of the year 2017 (Germany)